Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sucker for Chevron

Lately I just can't get away from the Chevron stripe. I would take it in any color, on a pillow, on the wall, as a dress! It's so simple and yet I can't get enough!


Pillow Cover: One 18" Gray and White Chevron Stripe Pillow
18" Gray and White Chevron Stripe Pillow
Chevron Vinyl Wall Decals
Wall Decal from Etsy

CUSTOM COLOR Gray and White Chevron Arrow Pillow
Arrow Chevron Pillow

MODERN HOSTESS APRON with iPod/iPhone/smartphone pocket- Black and White Chevron (Free Shipping)

3 comments:

  1. I WANT this apron! It is tooooooo cute! Where can I get a couple for my daughters and myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT this apron! It is tooooo cute! Where can I get some for my daughters and myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melva.... I love this one too. I found it on etsy.com. It so happens that it is no longer available, but other etsy shops may offer something similar.

    ReplyDelete